Monday 1 March 2010

Lolo Monday/Lolo Lundi


Happy Lolo Monday!! Since all the attention is on me today, I've decided tell you something about me that not many people know. Sometimes I make this face...

...and people think I am angry, but really, I'm not!! I am almost never angry. The real reason I have this smirk on my face is because I am missing my top left fang. Yep...it's gone. Where? I planted it in the bottom of a mean ol' beastie cat that was in our garden. I didn't WANT to do it, but there I was just minding my own business IN MY OWN GARDEN then suddenly this blur of black and white is on top of me and....well, I bit him in the bum then I ran like crazy!! When I finally calmed down, I found that I had a mouthful of black and white furr and was missing one of my beautiful long top fangs.

Now, whenever I get a bit chatty (please! I AM SIAMESE!), my lip doesn't have time to go down over my lower fang so it ends up getting stuck on it and you have me looking like I want to bite you. But my biting days are over...I assure you!! (Unless you are that black and white beastie in my garden again... if you are, watch out because I have another fang for that monochrome bottom of yours!!)

P.S. Ever since I lost my fang, my Mom thinks I like it when she sings: 'Wild Fang, you make my heart sang...'. I have to admit that I kinda do...it makes me feel special.

7 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Lautrec....you are handsome w or w/o a fang....Mom says the missing fang gives you a Elvis Presley look...and let me tell you she loved her some EP!!! I bet that black and white cat is still wondering what is causing that pain in his tush!!! MOL
Happy Monday
Madi and Mom

Remington said...

Lookin' good even without the tooth! I like the look....

Anonymous said...

hi, guys! ::paw wave:: wow i have never been allowed to have sour cream. maybe i will ask my mommeh if i could try it. it looks like you are really enjoying your taste. and i LIKE the fang face! gives you even more personality.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That is a great song, Lautrec! And that lost fang is an honourable war wound!

But say... we thought you were an oriental short hair. Are we wrong?

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a kewl fact about you! We want to apologize we didn't feature a Furiday Furriend post last week. BUT...you WILL be featured this Furiday! BTW...LOVING your Fang~Face!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh I think that you look cute like that (I mean, you are cute anyway) - teeth sticking out always look cute to me!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a way to lose a fang!! Hopefully you won't have to lose the other one the same way....or at all for that matter! We look you are still a very handsome meezer!