Tuesday 16 March 2010

Tiny's Tuesday


Welcome to another of my Tuesdays. Normally, I might just talk about myself, but I can't today because there's something important I need to tell you: Lautrec is full of hot air.

Seriously, I mean it!! If you believe everything the guy says, you would think he and I are arch-enemies, but we aren't! I love Lautrec and Lautrec loves me. I know I give him a hard time sometimes - it's to keep him on his toes! It doesn't mean I don't love him. Au contraire!! You've certainly noticed that he has this thing about needing to show you pictures of us fighting...hmpf! What a dork! He might as well just beat his chest and bark on the rooftops that he is a real man-cat. But I know the truth: Lautrec is a big marshmallow! You just look at the below pictures and tell me that the guy isn't a teddy-bear.

He is my buddy, my pal, my friend!

He never lets me feel lonely.

We explore together!

In the car he tries to reassure me that everything is ok.

His table manners may not be perfect, but he almost never burps!

So tell me...do you think Lautrec looks like a tiger or a marshmallow?

14 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I would say a Mellow Tiger!

Jacqueline said...

Great post with very sweet pictures of you two, Tiny!!...We say Lautrec looks like a tiger with a heart as soft as a marshmallow!...We fight too, but it's really playing=we would be lost without each other just like you guys!...Have a great day!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Amy & the house of cats said...

We are with Brian - mellow tiger! What adorable pictures of you two - it is good that you get along a lot of the time!

Tuck said...

I think he looks like a great furiend!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

YOU are a real sweetheart, Tiny! We just ADORE that first picture, with Lautrec sporting that very goofy smile! It's clear that his grand declarations are mostly posturing. He'd be totally lost without you, Tiny!

My Mind's Eye said...

Tiny!!! Thank you for sharing Lautrec's deep dark secret...I kind of figured he was a sweetheart. That last picture of you eating together tells it all and hey if you have a man who doesn't BURP I say he is a keeper and to just let him toot his man cat horn all he wants!!!
Madi and Mom

Remington said...

Great pics! Friends -- who could ask for more?

Anonymous said...

Awwww, he's a B~~I~~G moosh! We tagged you in a little game today!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

We most happily say a marshmallow!!! We loved the pics of the two of you. xxxxxxxxxx

The Crew said...

I'd say marshmallow, but you have to let him keep his dignity and let him think he's a tiger.

Tipper

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We think he is a big marshmallow.....with a bit of tiger when needed.

Parker said...

A very mellow and nice tiger - he's a great bro!!!'
I just loved that first photo!

SuziQCat said...

MWA is a great name for a club...anytime I can get attention for 'moi' 'moi' 'moi' it is a good day!

Your MWA pal,
Devon
Four Crazy Cats

SquirrelQueen said...

Hi Tiny,

We think Lautrec looks like a tiger but is a big fluffy marshmallow at heart. Just looking at the photos of the two of you together we can tell he is a really sweetie.

Purrs & Hugs,
Cindi Lou
and
Judy