Saturday 13 March 2010

Shadow Watchin'


We are here in our city home which means we don't have the blue tile stove to 'melt' onto, but we do have the nice warm parquet...and THE SUN...well, sometimes we have the sun. I like to sit in the sun and watch my shadow move...it's really cool because I hold REAL STILL and it moves all by itself!! Tiny thinks I'm crazy so she says 'watch, my shadow moves, too' then she gets up and turns around and looks back at me and says 'see? my shadow moves, too!'.

Will we ever see eye-to-eye?

P.S. We are sooo looking forward to some happenin' BIRTHDAY PARTIES today...there's one for Ernie over at The Island Cats and for Sadie at Kattatonic Cats and for brother and sister King and Pandora at The Kool Kittie Krew ...all of them are celebrating so be sure to stop by and wish each of them happy birthday! And, of course, Madi at Popourri in NC had her birthday a couple of days ago, but you can still go wish her Happy 8!!

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Those are great pictures...Lartrec, you have a huge, cool looking shadow!!...And Tiny, you look so cute looking over your shoulder=you have a very sweet face...Have a fun day!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

The sun and the parquet floor sure make for some gorgeous photos!

Annie Bear said...

Oh...I love the sun so much. Hee hee, Tiny is a little smart alec. I like her ways!

Have fun with your shadows and enjoy your weekend!

Purrs,
Lucy

Cat with a Garden said...

Shadows are ever so sneaky. But where's a shadow there's sun and sun is always good!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I totally love the shadow masters!

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Lautrec...you and your shadow are very tall and handsome. Over the last few months of blogging, Mom has learned that light/sun are most important in photography!
We thank you for the shout out today about our b-day...what a fun week we had. My human sis and her hubby are visiting this weekend too...
Madi and Mom