Wednesday 3 March 2010

Nodes n' Todes (Noses and Toes)


Spring is coming so we are putting out a warning to all little moving things that they better wake up and watch out for the N&T team (the Nose and Toes Team)...that's us...I've got the node (that's how I call my nose!) and Tiny has the todes (pronounced like 'toads' - this is my word for toes...aren't I clever?).

Look at my nice node...thank you, I like it too...well, this nice node can smell anything, anywhere, really!! I can smell a bird in a tree or a butterfly in a bush..I can even smell grass growing in the pot behind the window (I love grass!!). So, little wiggley critters out there, watch out: the node is gonna sniff you down!


....but my node is the LEAST of your worries, because Tiny's todes are FURRmidable (I heard Mom say that word once and I liked it!!)...she has THE fastest todes on the planet...and attached to those fast todes are sharp, razor-like clods (claws)....I can tell you that even I AM afraid of those clods on those todes!! They may not look scarey in these pictures, but believe me, you don't want to see those weapons in action!! Nononono!

15 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Lautrec and Tiny,
What a cute post....I bet all the little critters in your garden are beating the ground sending sound waves to all to beware of the mighty twosome who will be prowling soon.
Very cute pictures of you two.
Madi and Mom

Remington said...

VERY nice noses and toes!

The Meezers or Billy said...

great nodes and todes!!!!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We bet all the critters around your place are shaking with fear! Your nodes and todes look fearsome indeed!

Of course you can come over and crawl in that wonderful hidey place with us. We hve to warn you, it will be a bit crowded because it isn't incredibly large. Two of us fit comfortably, so four of us...well it would be a true pile o' cats.

Anonymous said...

We think you have the bestest node and todes of them all! And we bet that them todes are furry scary when put to use! YIKES!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Perhaps you should insure your node and toeds. They sound like valuable weapons.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh so cute! We think all the little crawlies will be thinking twice about crossing your paths! And you do have such cute nodes and todes!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi! Dat is a nice node and we will be sure to watch out fur da todes too.

Annie Bear said...

Oh...nice nose and toes or node and and todes. :) Watch out buggies!

Anonymous said...

Hi furriends! It's very nice to meet you:)

Cats of Wildcat Woods said...

You two will make an impressive team in the garden!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

* woo hoo *
Nodes and todes...how cool.

Nice to meetcha!

purry purrs
Abby

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Lautrec and Tiny!! We are very pleased to meet you!! Your Nodes and Todes are very cool!!! Bugs better watch out for your two!! Have a wonderful day!
Your TX furiends,

Karen Jo said...

Hi Lautrec and Tiny. Your node and todes sound formidable indeed. I bet all the little creepy crawlies in your garden are scared out of their wits. Hmmm, that might make them easier to catch.

The Crew said...

Hi. We read about you over at The Cat Blogosphere and wanted to come by and welcome you to our cat blogging community.

Stop over and see us some time.

George, Tipper, Max & Misty
The Crew