Sunday 28 March 2010

The Good Stuff


OK, Tiny here..while Lautrec continues to pout in the closet, I will take over. This picture was taken a few days ago (before Mom 'abandoned' us!)....yes, I AM there... behind Lautrec...see my ear? Lautrec LOVES grass and, as you can see, he is really enthusiastic about it. He is so funny because he is sitting about 3 feet from the grass you see in this picture, but he is trying to reach out and grab it ... yeah!! Like he has paws that are THAT long!! He's funny.

I just wish he would quit moping around and get out of that closet. Mom will come back. She promised and I believe her. Yeah, so, Dad doesn't know how to love us like she does, but I'm thinking that when Mom does come back we will get a huge, humongous dose of lovin' like we've NEVER had so I'm already looking forward to that!!

8 comments:

Remington said...

I feel so bad that your mommy isn't home. But I am certain your daddy is trying VERY hard to give you all the love he can....

Kea said...

I'm sure your dad is trying his best too! Lots of kitty kisses to you both.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Tiny we think you are right about the humongous dose of love you will get when she is back - we bet she misses you both. It is great that you are having such a good attitude about her going for a little while.

And we could see both your ear and your back in that picture - it is funny that Lautrec is trying to grab the grass even though it is far!

Jacqueline said...

Convince Lautrec to give Dad a chance; he just might surprise you guys!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You're absolutely right, Tiny! Nothing like a wise Aby girl! She will come back and it will be just wonderful!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Poor baby, but I can relate, I just hate it when either Mom or Dad goes away!

My Mind's Eye said...

Lautrec I can tell by the look on your face you will give mom one big guilt trip when she returns.
Madi and Mom

sanjeet said...

I'm sure your dad is trying his best too! Lots of kitty kisses to you both.
home jobs india