Friday 12 March 2010

Furr-oh-shus Friday


Tiny is soooo Mighty. She is just downright FURR-OH-SHUS!! I'm reminded of this everytime I want her to give me the bed she is in. I mean, hey, she's got it all warmed up and all I ask is that she get out of it so I can get in. What is the big deal about that? You would think she would be nice and just say 'Sure, Lolo, I'm glad I could warm it up for you.' But no. She gives me this really scarey face and maybe growls a little so I put up my paw to say 'YO, Tiny, give me five' and she must think I mean something else because EVERYTIME I do this she suddenly becomes a sort of whirlwind of fur and energy and all I know is that something smacks me in the head about a million times at the speed of light....then she is gone.




Then I get in the bed. haha!

13 comments:

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Oh my! Look at those claws! I see why Tiny is mighty! Such large paws too!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

So what you're saying, Lautrec, is that the bed is worth a million smacks in the head?

Jacqueline said...

Tiny is fierce, but you got what you wanted, Lautrec=pretty smart trick!!...Talk to the paw!!MOL...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

MOL!!!!!!!!!! You've got it all figured out, Lautrec!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunny said...

These are such great action shots! Our two cats get a little furr-oh-shus at times too!
Sunny :)

Anonymous said...

MOL!!! What PAWesome action shots! AND face shots! But, you won in the end! That's all that matters!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Yeah, we can tell you are a bully when it comes to getting the cozy spot in the bed! Panda Bear is kinda pushy here too. We admire Tiny's whapping technique!

Thanks for the birthday wishes for Cookie and Caramel!

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

Brian's Home Blog said...

The Battle of the Bed, way cool! Y'all have a nice weekend!!!

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Lautrec and Tiny...thank you for your very nice b-day wishes...Madi thoroughly enjoyed her b-day. What a cute post....we could hear the hissing and fell the breeze from Lautre's paw. Here we thought the one hissing would win but nope it was you Lautrec!!! You not only got the bed but you had Tiny warm it for you too. Such a smart kitty.
Mom is off work today...my sis and her hubby are coming up for a visit this weekend....I've been trying to avoid the sucking machine and the dust mop. BHappy weekend and Hugs Madi and Mom

Anonymous said...

i can not believe you got what you wanted! heehee, i am meowing out loud over here. but is it really worth the furry blur and the waps to the head?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You are so sneaky!

The Island Cats said...

One day, Lolo, Tiny isn't gonna give up that bed...then whattaya gonna do???

(pee ess. Thanks for stopping by Ernie's Gotcha Day party!

Annie Bear said...

Lautrec, you are just like Bucky here. When we wants my spot, he hangs around, I get hissing made, smack a couple times and then run away. He then takes my spot.

These are great action shots. You're such a dickens to get that bed!