Sunday 28 February 2010

Day Dreaming


Hello furrends, I don't know about you, but when I've finished a meal and my tummy is full I get sorta tired...you know...I want to doze off a bit. It is in these moments that I dream of doing extraordinary things.

Sometimes I pretend that I am flying through the air, above the trees looking down at tiny dots below me that are houses and cars and trees, or I'm flying through clouds, or I'm following a flock of birds...oh, this is so much fun...


Other times I keep my feet on the ground (or barely) and I dream that I am in Africa (I saw it on tv!!) chasing a gazelle or a zebra...brr duh da domp, brrr duh da DOMP...the sound of me galloping on the dry, powdery ground...
...my heart is racing like crazy because I am so close to the striped beast that my whiskers are touching it.....

Tiny told me that she also daydreams, but usually about chasing a dog...

I don't know what she has about chasing dogs, but frankly, I think she needs to watch more t.v., the girl is so boring! She even said that when she dreams about flying, she just dreams about flying into a tree to catch a bird (even though Mom forbids us to catch birds!!)...she's so boring I'm starting to fall asleeeeeeeeeeee

8 comments:

Parker said...

I love your dreams! So exciting!

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Lautrec and Tiny....I don't know what your mom is feeding you but I WANT SOME of it!!! Maybe it is the sour cream.
Great Post!!! Happy Sunday,
Madi and Mom

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Sweet dreams. Lautrec!

Remington said...

You have exciting dreams! Write them down....maybe you can make a movie!

Cat with a Garden said...

Chase dreams are simply the best. Siena dreams a lot too.

The Island Cats said...

You have some great dreams, Lautrec!! With all that's going on, it's amazing that you get any rest at all!

Annie Bear said...

Oh, those are some great dreams! It's just that blue tile shelf you're lying doesn't look too comfy. I guess you're too deep in your dreams to care. Soaring through the sky and running through the jungle sound like great fun!

Purrs,
Lucy

Jacqueline said...

Love hearing about your dreams and you guys are both adorable dreamers!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki