Sunday 21 February 2010

Nice to Meet You!!


Hi! This is us...Weez Da Bad Cats...but actually, we aren't so bad, we just like to think we are!!

I'm Lautrec (I'm the gorgeous fella on right of this picture) and I'll do all the talking around here, or most of it because I am Siamese and EVERYONE KNOWS that Siamese cats like to talk!! I'm 11 years old and I am the nicest, smartest cat in the world. Really!!

Over there on the left side of the picture is Tiny...she is 15 and is an Abyssinian. She thinks (THINKS!!) I'm scared of her, but I'll tell you a secret: I just pretend to be afraid of her cuz I know it makes her feel important when I get out of her way. Really!! But I do have to admit that she does a lot of really scarey things...like she climbs up trees and chases dogs...uh-huh...I would never do that. So maybe you could say that she is the muscles around here and I am the brains. Yep, you could totally say that.

2 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Lolo and Tiny nice to meet you two you are both very handsome and beautiful.
Madi and Mom

Jacqueline said...

You guys are both gorgeous and look fantastic for your age=we thought you guys were much younger, although we all know age is just a number!! (that's what Mom says anyway!)...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki