Wednesday 24 February 2010

Whiskers on Wednesday

Hi! I'm back after taking the day off yesterday so Tiny could do her post...I just read what she said about me and I absolutely deny that I steal from her...I am not a thief!! I kindly accept what is offered to me, that is all! Sometimes Tiny just doesn't know that she wants to offer a mouse to me so I have to convince her and she usually realises that I am right and she gives me her mouse. So you see? I am only accepting gifts that are meant for me...I am not stealing them.

OK, now that we have that all cleared up I would like to share with you something that Tiny and I are both very proud of...our whiskers.

Whiskers are great...especially at nighttime or when we are exploring some dark corner of the cellar or barn or garage...our whiskers tell us when we are getting close to something such as a wall or other object (I think some of you humans have special whiskers on your cars, right?). They are also really good for helping Mom clean cobwebs from hidden corners. Too bad you humans don't have whiskers...or maybe not...they could never look as nice on you as they do on us!!

5 comments:

Billi Merlin and Minnie said...

Luvvin those whiskers guys!

My Mind's Eye said...

Mom and I love the one black whisker!!! Very nice pictures.
Madi and Mom

GonetoTheSnowDogs said...

Oh how beautiful!! I am glad you found our blog! We are now following you too! I am going to go read back some of your other blogs now too!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You both have very nice whiskers!

You know, Lautrec, you remind us of another good friend of ours, an oriental girl called Kaze who is with the Cats P. They don't blog often these days as their Mom is in law school but We think you would enjoy her!

Purrs,
The Poupounette Kitties

Jacqueline said...

Fabulous whiskers!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki