Sunday 21 February 2010

Sunshine, marvelous sunshine!!

I love sunny days...I love laying in the sun and soaking up the heat...love it, love it, LOVE IT!! Today was a sunny day so I had to make sure my solar panels were aligned properly to get maximum solar benefit (see how cute I am - above). Tiny was in the sun, too and I know what you're thinking...that she looks so cute and so sweet, but it's all an act!! Really!!
I got down off the windowsill to do some floor stretches...you know, cat floor yoga (and to get more solar coverage)...and WHO comes along and JUST HAS TO pick a fight with passive me? Tiny! Yeah, I was just laying there minding my own business and she has to come along and put me in the shade so I gently tried to push her aside and 'PAFF!!' she dives into me....geez!! Sunshine can be dangerous!!

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

You both look wonderful in the sunbeams!...We fight too, but we call it playing!!MOL...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki