Tuesday 23 February 2010

Tiny Tuesday



Hi there!! I'm Tiny...well, I'm not really that 'tiny' anymore, but I think I look pretty good for a 15-year-old kitty! Come sit next to me and I will tell you my story. Tiny wasn't my original name, but when I was little I did some pretty crazy things like once I chased a dog right into a wall! haha!! (he asked for it because he came to 'play' with me but then I scared him and he ran so I chased him..it's not MY fault the dummy didn't look where he was going and ran into that wall!) and yes, I climbed a tree...actually several and had to spend a total of 12 nights way up in the trees. Mom said that I was Tiny and Mighty and mighty tiny to be chasing dogs!! So, the name stuck and today I just go by Tiny. But I'm still Mighty so watch out!!


I am the self-appointed guardian of the house and garden...


And I am THE hunter in the family because although Lautrec is handsome and all that, he is a lousy hunter. His idea of hunting is to steal from me and most of the time he can't do that so I just play hard to get for a little while then I let him take it...mighty he is not!


In addition to the above-mentioned qualities, I love to cuddle and play, I can walk on a lease like a dog (really! except I know how to NOT go around the wrong side of a telephone pole or sign post!) and I'm funny (Mom says I'm a 'goof-ball, but I don't think I've ever seen a ball of goof...can someone please explain?)!!

6 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Tiny very nice to meet you. Are you certain your are 15? You don't look a day over 5. You certainly do have a very positive and active mind so we are sure that keeps you young.

As for explaining the way the humans speak...in my 8 years I have learned we felines sometimes have to listen with one ear. My Crazy mom says her 'tongue gets wrapped around her eye teeth and she can't see what she is saying'. OH MY WORD
the humans are weird!!
Madi and Mom

Anonymous said...

Hiya Tiny!!! Thanx for coming by our page for a visit! And a special thank you for cheering up our mom. She's been in a funk the past few days but is coming out of it and stating to act like her spazoid self again!!! We see you just came onto the CB and 1. WELCOME! and 2. we'll feature you this week on our Furiday Furriends so we can hook ya up with more pals!!!

Your New Buds...
The Kool~Kittie~Krew
aka...Skeeter, King, Pandora, and Cricket

lankylonglegs said...

Hey Tiny, no way can you be 15...you look so young!
I love your slave's garden too, look at all those trees to climb and things to do, a cat's paradise for sure.
Love your blog too, keep at it, must be hard on the jellybeans at times though.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It is an honour to meet a fellow Aby, Tiny. We of course believe that you are the hunter as everyone knows that girl cats are far, FAR better hunters than the boys who're only ever interested in having fun!

We're looking forward to getting to know better!

Purrs,
Tama-Chan (the ruddy), Sei-Chan (the red)

The Furry Bambinos said...

We are reading your blog archives, and we loved this post! Meerkat (also a female) is an excellent huntress like you!

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

Jacqueline said...

Tiny, you are a beauty and we love your attitude!!...You go, girl!!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki