Sunday 21 February 2010

Sink-row-nized Snoozing (Olympics)



I'm not sure that I understand about this Sink-Row-Nized Snoozing contest by The Island Cats...do we sink? do we row? ...and what on earth is 'nized'? I asked Mom and she said that it is when Tiny and I are doing the same thing, the same way...like both eating our breakfast together or both looking at Mom for some of her dinner...but then why do they talk about 'sinking' and 'rowing' and 'nizing'? I sure know I don't want to do the first two things, but I've just decided that I don't like the sound of 'nizing' either so I'll just go take a nap instead. Bye.

2 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Wow! You two really are good at this synchonized snoozing stuff!! Great entry!!

And it's nice to meet both of you, too!! We hope you'll keep blogging and we can get to know you better!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Jacqueline said...

That was a great entry; you guys did a wonderful job and look so adorable doing it!!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki