Tuesday 16 August 2011

Tiny's Tuesday

Some of you may have the (mis)impression that I am very cool about this whole new dog situation, but that isn't entirely correct. I am not going to get all hysterical about the new little one, but I made it very clear from the get-go that I will not put up with anything from her. How? Well, when Mom presented Ginger to me I promptly hissed AND wapped her on the nose. She let out a little whine and I walked away. Let us hope that that is the last time I have to show her her place.

I am most senior around here so my word is pretty much law (forget what Lautrec said yesterday...he is full of air). I choose the best places to sit, the best places to sleep, I tell Mom when we need to eat and...

... if need be, I decide if punishment is due - in this case in the form of 10 minutes in the puppy straight-jacket (a.k.a. the carrying bag hanging from any high place). Ginger found herself in the jacket recently - simply for being too rambunctious. Maybe next time she decides to be a puppy, she'll think again and be a kitten. (Though I would probably even wap her if she were a kitten.) (hehehe!)

15 comments:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

First of all Tiny let me say that last photo is absolutely hilarious! You keep that woofie tied up and show him who is boss!

Now, I gotta tell you and trust me on this. You will be whapping Ginger MANY more times! Take it from me! I live with a woofie and when he first arrived I hissed at him too but I didn't whap him. I have never hissed at him since and (perish the thought) we ARE best friends but I do whap him...DAILY!

Fuzzy Tales said...

LOL! You go, girl! (This from our mom, who understands purrfectly that males are full of b.s. about who's in charge.) Hmm, maybe you and Ginger will bond, eventually, and gang up on Ellwood and Lolo. It bears some thought, Tiny!

-The Mom

Ellen Whyte said...

Oh wow are you the Boss Kitty! We prostrate ourselves in front of you...

Anonymous said...

I love the puppy straight jacket!

Sparkle said...

Do they make those straight jacket things extra-large? I know a dog I would like to give one to.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

One time on the innernets, we saw a baby duct-taped to the wall. We're just throwin that out there. Happy Tuesday.

Eve Edwards said...

Woooow, hahaha, that last picture is priceless and about the males being full of b.s. ... :-D :-D would not put it any better:-D

time-out bag :-D what an idea, but is´t Ginger acutally liking being there??? :-D
Cheerio you munchkins ! Iakia

Unknown said...

You definitely seem to have things under control over there. We laughing and laughing about the doggy straight jacket!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

OMC! That last pic of the puppy straight-jacket made us larf and larf.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

PS: Is Ging can be added to the header image soon? xx

Katnip Lounge said...

Tiny, please mail us a copy of that jacket. We need it for Maui!

Girlfriend, we all KNOW who rules your house!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hmmmm... Tiny... kittens are not exactly known for being cool, calm and collected, you know!

Purrs,
Tama-Chan

My Mind's Eye said...

Tiny you are a lady cat after my own heart...my motto is to put up with NO foolishness from anyone and to always make sure everyone knows exactly where I stand on any subject.
Hugs Madi

Malyss said...

Soooo, you have four babies now!! What a good surprise! Ginger is soooo cute!But it must be so disturbing for the kitties who where the only king and queen for many years..Ellwood seems so happy! What a beautyful and great family! Hugs to all of you!

Malyss said...

Me again: just showed the pictures to my daughter, she's in love! :o)