Thursday 11 August 2011

Gin(ger)Fizz



Hi evuhweewon! Yoo met me yestewday...My brover EwwWood intwoduced me. I'm Gingah - dough Mom sayz I'm a ginfizz, but I don't know wat dat is.

I'm a wittle why-uld...I'm ewen not skaiwd to wun in de fowest wifawt a weesh! We went fo a wong wawk in de fowest yestahday and I wawked da hoe time wifout Mom cawweeing me. When we awe home, I wike to bounce awound a wot and since my big brover wikes to pwovoke me, I chase him wif my peewanah teef and I gwab him on his cheeks..ha! Serfs him wite!! Anyway, I wiwwee wike my brover because he is fun and funny and he makes me feew safe when I sweep...

and he ewen lets me sweep in/on his birfday bwanket! He is a gweat brover. I'm so happy he is mine!

P.S. I fowt yoo mite wike to see deez fotos...da fiwst won iz me yestewday and da second won iz EwwWood about 10 monfs ago. (Why duz ow Mom wike to take pictews of us wen we sweep? How embehwassing!)

7 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

It's great to meet you, Ginger! You're going to enjoy blogging! And we think you'll have great adventures in your forever home!

BTW, your bellies look so similar--and are so smoochable!

P.S. We're still waiting to "hear" from Lautrec and Tiny. :-D

Cory said...

Whoa, you should have heard the sound that came out of my mom when she saw your baby belly...sheesh.

Mom's can be so silly!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

My mommy goes nuts fur bellah shots! She's makin funny noises bout them spotten bellahs! xoxo

Eve Edwards said...

Looove the spotted bellies :) looove the mini-me version,
looove the way you got us into "flashback"
.... but we kinda have a "funny" feeling that Tiny and Lolo must have moved out :-O
Dearest Cat - RU planning some "whole family picture-wishing-lovely Friday" blog, pleaaaazzzz. Because I do not fink Kia and me would be able to be in alert for any much longer, to say nothing of Lolo Lundi....;o) Take care yoo´ll :-X

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hi Ginger! It's great to meet you! It sounds like you're settling in to your new home quickly an well. Hurray! How are you getting on with the kitties?

Woofs,
Tommy

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Hi Ginger! Erm ... how are your cat siblings handling yoor arrival? MOL!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You are very cute Ginger! Now you be sure to be good to those cats in the house!