Wednesday 10 August 2011

...& DaMeenDawgZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

All of you are SO SMART, but SOME of you are GENIUS'!!!
Why?
Because the genius' guessed right when you thought that
my birthday present would be A SISTER!!

Meet Ginger! You CANNOT imagine HOW HAPPY I was to meet Ginger!

Yesterday, Mom and Dad left me alone for several hours and when they FINALLY came back, THEY HAD GINGER!! I was soooooo surprised!! Ginger and I have the exact same parents only Ginger was born 10 months after me.

Her first night she slept in a small cage next to Mom's and Dad's bed. I wasn't too happy about this, but Mom and Dad thought it was best like that because I was JUST SO EXCITED I COULDN'T STOP SMELLING HER AND LICKING HER.

But today I was much more calm and collected and we have even had several naps together (and a LONG walk through the forest). Ginger is so cool and she !! She is almost like me...a sort of 'mini-me'....but a girl!! haha!!

12 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Oh, wow, we guessed right about a sibling--not the gender.

Wow, wow, wow! Welcome, Ginger!

Obviously there is no "integration" time required. LOL. We're thrilled she's fit right in and that you're so happy to have a sister.

Um...Are Tiny and Lautrec still living with you or have they packed their bags and left you all?

Angel Prancer Pie said...

OMC! A second woofie! She is kinda cute, though. We are glad she is getting along wif Ellwood, but what about the kittehz?

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Awww look at YOU! What a great big brother you are!

I bet you love Ginger because she smells like family!!

Congratulations on your new sister!!

I know you are going to have so much fun together!
((((hugs))))

Deven said...

Congratulations on your new baby sister. I hope everyone is as delighted as you are. She sure is adorable. I know the two kitties in your life will love her, too. Here's to the whole happy family, Mom and Dad!

The Island Cats said...

Oh wow, Ellwood! Ginger is so cute!!

Eve Edwards said...

Woooofieeeeees :-D That is so cool being a big brother, in´it? We totally think it is fair - Tiny has Lolo, and also you get to have your family companion, right? So happy for your big family :) regards also to your cat furriends, we hope they did not have a heart attack ;o)I am sure they will give us their feedback on their blog day ;o) Smoochies. Iakia

PS: we just loooove that half-wing on Ginger´s side :)

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Oh my! Mom is in seventh Heaven! Ginger is adorable and definitely a mini yoo. We love that you are already such good friends. The Wood, yoo're gonna make an aweome BIG bruvva, we just know it!

WELCOME sweet Ginger.

Cory said...

Oh wow!!!! A sister named Ginger! You are going to be so happy!! She is adorable. You will have SO much fun with her.

Uh...a...wait a minute. A sister named Ginger? Uh...I have one of those...and she's a drama queen.

vic said...

WOW! What a wonderful birthday surprise!!!

Handsome Cat in Indiana

MTVA said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! I did not think it waould be possible for things to become even more adorable at your house! But now it is! Welcome Ginger! I can't wait to see what the cats make of this new event!

Anonymous said...

oh my cod... i bets mine LoloMan is haffing a stroke.

Cat with a Garden said...

Wow, Ellwood, a sister! How cool is that. You woofies are going to have so much fun together!