Monday 15 August 2011

Lolo's Monday - ME!!

I AM THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ON THIS EARTH!!
Yes, ME!!
Lautrec. Lolo. Lolobolo.
Lolo-the-Man. Lolo the Dude. The King.
Baby. (Oops, you aren't supposed to know that I like it when Mom calls me Baby.) Gorgeous. Sweets. Love. And I could go on and on...

Which means I am WAAAAAAAAYYY above lowly Ellwood and Ginger.
They are just dogs.
Dawgs. Daaahguuhs. DUUUUUHHHHhhggz.

And when I sit in my magic sweater basket, evfurryone must call me:
'HIS MAJESTY'

So bow down you lowly DUUHHhhggz and heed me!!!

And know that if you do not, my faithful slave, Tiny,
WILL WAP YOU GOOD!!

7 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

We think you must have had some bad nip, Lautrec, 'cause we can't see Tiny consenting to be your "faithful slave." So you've got quite the delusion happening. Hahaha! :-D

(Our mom's another matter...She's absolutely be your faithful slave.)

Sparkle said...

Whapping Tiny does no good, Lolo - you two must JOIN forces to whap others, i.e., the dogs!!! Strength lies in mutual support!

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL! Too much nip today?

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Katnip Lounge said...

Hee hee! All Royalty needs a Hench Cat! And Tiny is enough for TEN of them...

Mr Puddy said...

Ha..Ha..Ha..I love this post your Majesty ; )
Salute to you to make the woofies bow down...so Funny..heh..heh..I still laffing
xoxo

Cory said...

You don't even do your own whapping Lolo? Uh...I mean Your Majesty...

::snicker::

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

:Bows: Yes ... Your Highness!