Monday 23 January 2012

Princess Ginger speaks up


I'm Princess Ginger!! HaaaHaaaHaaaaa! (tail swinging so fast it looks not like a tail, but like a big, flayed fan behind Ginger's bottom) HaaaahhaaaHERE I am!!! You DO look like you WANT a LICK...NEED a lick...are BEGGING for a lick...

And VOILA!! Tell me you didn't enjoy THAT!!

So, now that you have had a cheer up lick, I'll get you up to speed on what's up around here now that Lautrec has gone off to the playground in the sky: Tiny is, well, she's sorta the same, but actually, I think she is starting to LIKE ME!! I know!! I can't believe it either, but she will actually now even come close to me and let me come close to her! She hisses at me from time to time, but I think there JUST MIGHT BE HOPE!! 

Me, well, though I'm just a baby still, I did have my first heat cycle so Mom and Dad took Ellwood off to dog camp. Yep...dog camp...and he is having a FINE TIME!! He's having such a fine time that he might not want to be back!! I guess there are 2 kids there, and lots of dogs and nice people and he even gets to go on walks with horses! HORSES!! AND! I hear that he even gets to sleep in the beds with the kids!! Man! We don't get to sleep in anyone's bed around here..just our own...well, I don't. Tiny sleeps with Mom and Dad, but we dogs never get to get into their bed. Grrr.

I'm nearly all over my heat cycle so Ellwood will be coming home soon. Then I guess I get to go for some special operation so that Ellwood won't have to go away anymore like he had to this time...what is an 'operation'??? Is it a special meal??? Oooo!! I hope so!!









18 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Princess Ginger,
I don't believe we've been properly introduced...I'm Diva Madi!!! MOL
You are such a pretty lady dog.
Give your sweet Mama a hug from us and just a little friendly feline advice. Be on your best behavior with Tiny and don't get too close or you might get a smack on your cute nose.
Madi

Cory said...

Hi there cutie Ginger...Grete here, taking over for Cory.

Um...I hate to tell you this but the operation they are talking about has nothing whatsoever to do with food. In cold hard facts..the day they take away your food at night and refuse to give you breakfast is your clue.

But don't fear..you sleep a deep sleep and you wake up sore, but in a few days you'll forget what happened and then all the boys that act like stupid fools around you won't act so stupid anymore.

The Island Cats said...

Well, hello Ginger! We think it's great that Tiny is starting to like you! Don't worry about that operation thingey...but it doesn't have anything to do with food.

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I hope your sister realizes soon that doggies are super cool to have as siblings!! I want a dog brother or sister sooooo bad!

Love, Scout

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Hello Princess! I am certain that you will get many special meals after your operation...

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Well Ginger, we bet you get lots of speshul attenshun after your "spa day"! You might get to sleep in the pawrents bed after all!

The Florida Furkids said...

Don't worry about that special "operation" at all. You'll get lots of extra attention and treats afterwards!!

The Florida Furkids

Fuzzy Tales said...

Ginger, no worries about that special operation. We bet you just might get a special meal after it's all over and done with and your home again. :-)

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Hi Ging! Erm ... re the operashun ... negotiate extra treats BEFOREpaw. OK? xxxxxxx

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

With a bit of luck, there should be some nice meals and special treats for you after the operation!

You're clearly doing a great job making your Mom smile. You're a good girl. And do try and be friends with Tiny. She is a very fine ladycat!

Woofs and Purrs,
Tommy and The Chans

Katnip Lounge said...

Princess Ginger Mommy enjoyed your kissy verreh much! We are glad to hear from you...and that Tiny *might* be warming up to you! That would be wonderful.
That operation thingy? Our only advice is to milk the Pathetic Pooch act for all it's worth.

meowmeowmans said...

Ginger, we sure hope you get some great treats and extra loving after that operation. What a nice girl you are to help cheer your mom up. We have our paws crossed that Tiny continues to warm up to you! :)

Kat and the Furrsonality gang said...

We will purr and prayer for you guys! It's nice to meet you, Ginger, you are a sweet girl :)

Marilia said...

Dear Ginger!!!
Receive kisses on your nose!

SquirrelQueen said...

Hello Princess Ginger, very nice to meet you. Thank you for the lick, we thinks we liked it. We agree with KL, milk the operation thingy and ask for lots of treats.
Purrs,
Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

Ellen Whyte said...

Operations are followed by TREATS! We're purring you get lots of those.

Jacqueline said...

Princess Ginger, you are such a precious little girl=thank you for the kiss!!...We are glad to hear beautiful Tiny is starting to feel better, but we continue to purr for her and your parents=we know how sad they all are and hope angel Lolo will guide them to another kitty soon...hugs...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki

Purrfect Haven said...

that was a great lick... and it all sounds amazing your end... Love Helen, Darcy and Bingley xxx