Wednesday 12 October 2011

Woofin' Wednesday


Hi there, Ginger (Ginjah!) here... 



Tiny sends her excuses for not posting yesterday. She said she just didn't feel like writing anything about herself (women are so fickle!! - I'm just a girl, so I can say that!! haha!). What I wonder is WHAT she actually did with her day (or any other day for that matter)...it seems that all Tiny and Lautrec do is laze around and do nothing. 


At least Ellwood and I work. In fact, we have lots of jobs...we shred wood and paper, we wrestle with each other, we OCCASIONALLY bark at things (though Mom really doesn't like us doing what she calls 'useless barking'), we run around the garden and make holes in fun places...etc. 


And when I'm not working in tandem with Ellwood, I freelance...

Look, I'm a cappucino holder!!

But I'm also a clown..

and a flirt...

...and I am a MEEN DAWG...

...but my favourite freelance job is being JUST PLAIN CUTE!!

11 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Oh, Ginger...We don't even have words for that first photo! :-D

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I'm with Fuzzy Tales! lol

Mr Puddy said...

Ha..Ha.. Ha..a cappucino holder!! OMC !! I laugh till I almost die at the first photo : )

Angel Prancer Pie said...

MOL! We think you are doing a great job too! xoxo

Ellen Whyte said...

You are a total sweetie! Hugs to you from all of us.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Ginger ~ yoo put the cute in ... erm cute!

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Ginger you are growing to be a very gorgeous young lady. We love your tummy!!
Hugs to your mom and your siblings,
Madi and Mom

Daisy said...

I will have my cappuccino with extra whipped creams, please!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You are one busy girl, Ginjah!

Cory said...

Ginger...oh my mom is SO in love with you!!! She wants to know if you'll come hold her coffee for her.

Malyss said...

And you're so good and cute in every job! (my favorite being the cappucino holder.. Ü)