Thursday 20 October 2011

Outside, but no gardening!

 It's cold...and it rains sometimes and the sunshine isn't so warm anymore... 
but it still is kinda cool out there...

 I mean, hey! no matter the weather, there are still things to discover, right? 
Look at me, I'm discovering a river!!

 And look at this cool bush...who would have ever thought that fuchsia pink and orange would look so good together, but they do...
right on this bush made by Ma Nature!!

What about this? Isn't this the oddest thing you've ever seen? It looks like the little tree is hugging the big tree!
Mom and I found this in the middle of the forest!! 
Nature is so cool even if the weather is cold. 
Perhaps I should just get myself a coat so that I can go out and enjoy it until the warm sun comes back. 

What? I could borrow Ellwood's coat from last year? You think?

6 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Nope, nothing can beat Mother Nature! That last pic is especially cool, though we love the first pic, with those lovely reflections, the best. :-)

Eve Edwards said...

fabulous pics ;) and oh yes, we are dying to see the post with Ginjah in da coat :-D Kisses from Iakia

Angel Prancer Pie said...

That sounds like a purrfect idea! Great pics. Mommy really lufs the red berries. xoxo

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

love the photos! the last one almost looks like a snake wrapped around the tree.

I wish I lived near the woods like so many of you do!

Mr Puddy said...

Wow !!! All photos are so bootiful !!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That tree is very cool!

Yep, use Woods coat from last year!