Monday 31 October 2011

Tiny's Tuesday - A Tale of Two Boys

Hi there Efurryone! It's Tuesday so that means you get me: Tiny. 
And this Tuesday is a Twos Day...
A Tale about Two Boys Day.

The first boy is Lolo(ve).
Just to let you know, he did go to the vet yesterday and the vet said that Lolo has some kidney issues again...and the fact that he was dehydrated only added to his kidney problems so he got some liquid injections and some medication. The vet told Mom that Lolo should have 3 of those syringes (the one if front of him in the picture) of water per day...which is about 10dl (don't ask me what that is in ounces..I'm French!). Which means if he doesn't drink that approximate amount by himself, Mom should use that syringe to 'shoot' water into his mouth.
Personally, I'm looking forward to the water fights.
Hehe.

(Lautrec) 'What? No, no, no...no shooting water into my mouth!
I'll drink! I'll drink!!
Maybe.'

And our second boy on this TwosDay is Ellwood.
Don't bother straining  your eyes, you won't see him in this picture though this is exactly where he was last seen. 
Actually, at the time of us writing this, we don't see him anywhere as he has once again (ONCE AGAIN!!) gone off galavanting...
this time he just simply took off during a nice walk he was on with Mom, Dad and Ginger and decided not to listen when he was called back. 
That was at 3:30 in the afternoon....he still isn't home!! He's been gone for 7 hours though just a little while ago he was heard barking outside, but when Mom and/or Dad went to get him, he was no longer there.

Boys!
I'm so glad I'm a smart, clever and well-behaved girl...
that drinks her 10dl of water a day.
*****
UPDATE: Ellwood came home at 07:30 this morning after several 'passings' by the house just to bark and run (and get Mom out of bed and outside in the cold, empty night). He really is a teenager. As I write this he is sleeping and has a great look of self-pity on his (dirty) face.

14 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Yikes! We're sending purrs to Lolo...Does he eat canned food? Big difference in water content between that and kibble.

We're also sending purrs that Ellwood gets his fuzzy butt home NOW and stays home! Wow, we bet your humans are pretty frantic. Paws crossed!

Eve Edwards said...

Bittersweetly hillarious :-D Yup, Tiny, you pretty much summed that one up: " boys....." I mean *sigh*.....Lololove looks much better now - YEHEEEEY :) And good luck with those water shots :-D but I guess it is a must. Kisses from Iva momentarily w/o Kia Looking for a post from the Wood´s adventurous hideouts :-D do tell do tell do tell :-D Papalala

Katnip Lounge said...

GREAT BIG purrs to Lolo, Mommy makes soup out of our canned food so we get plenty of water. Do you guys have a water fountain? He might like running water better. Mommy says "good luck" with the syringe thingy.

ELLWOOD...GO HOME!!!!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

So, you be a good boy, Lolo(ve) and drink up properly, for all of us!

As for your, little scamp Ellwood, you're being VERY NAUGHTY! My friend Pie has a habit of doing that too and we don't like it one bit when she does.

Woofs,
Tommy

Sparkle said...

I'm sending lots of purrs Lolo's way!

Ellwood, stop acting like a dumb dog and get yourself home!

Mr Puddy said...

Oh Dear ! Lolo(ve), I send so much purrs to you !!! and paws crossed as well. I hope All Evil Bad things disappear !

and Ellwood, You are worse than me ! Go home !!! Your area look easy to get lost ! My area have a lots of house, nothing look suspicious dangerous like your jungle!!! But I think I better paws crossed for you to be safe as well.

Hugs to your family
xoxo

meowmeowmans said...

Drink, Lolo, drink! And please come home right now, Ellwood!

Cory said...

Ellwood, if you don't come home soon we're gonna send Grete out to find you! Come home you nut!

Lolo, we're purring for you too.

Please let us know when that scamp Ellwood shows up!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

oh poor Lolo but we do love your attitude about "looking forward to the water fights!"

If you keep good humor you can make it through anything!

(((((hugs)))))

Catio Tales said...

Lolo you've got to get the fluids in! Äiti does like many do, and adds water to our canned food so we get more. Most of us a are dry food junkies and I have to have special dry food for my urine crystals. But we keep being told dried food is no good and we must keep up with the wet stuff. gradually we are getting used to it. And I have to admit, I feel better for it. Much better. Please try to get more water in x

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

OMC! Yikes! How NORTY! We love that he did several run-bys before eventually showing his dirty face back home! :snigger:

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Oh and BIG purrs for Lola xx

Daisy said...

Ellwood, I have to tell you this for your own good: you were a Bad Boy!

Lolo, I had surgery for bladder stones a few years ago, and my holistic vet says the best thing for kidney and bladder health is a wet food diet. No crunchies for me!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

you be sure to drink your water Lolo!!! Would a water fountain help you drink more?

Ellwood! Shame on you for running away like that! Your humans worry about you when you do things like that.