Friday 21 October 2011

Four on Friday!

Ellwood: Ginger, I have a strange feeling that trouble is not far away....do you have that same feeling? Gosh, I just can't understand why...or what?!
Ginger: Gosh, I hope Uncle Lolo is here. I love Uncle Lolo!
Lolo: Tiny, can you see what is on that chair? I smell dawg...
Tiny: There better NOT be any dogs around here!

Ellwood: Mom!! Did you know they were there?
Ginger: Hi Uncle Lolo!! I love you soo much!
Lolo: Uh, DUUUUHHH Ellwood! You think she's blind?
Tiny: C'mon Ellwood, LOOK at me....I DARE you!

Ellwood: Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man...... what to do? We gotta get outta here...
Tiny: Come here little doggie...I think you have a bit of fluff on your nose that I need to scratch pick off.
Lolo: Back off there little missie...
Ginger: But Uncle Lolo, I love you!! Don't you recognise me? it's me...GINGER...your sleeping buddy!!

Ellwood: OK, Ginger...the best thing to do is to NOT look at them...pretend they are not there...GINGER! Don't look!! Cats are like the evil Medusa...if you look at them you'll turn you to stone...
Tiny: ...or you'll get your face wapped!!
Ginger: But Uncle Lolo, I LOVE you!!
Lolo: Get over it girl...it'll never work.

7 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

There were sum tense moments there. We thought there might be a tussle. No such luck. Well, mebbe next time. xoxo

Fuzzy Tales said...

Ah, so Ginger has a bit of "crush" on her uncle Lolo, huh? Sleeping buddy, huh? Hmmmm....'Fess up, you mostly all like each other, right? Right? ;-)

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Awww ... togetherness ... just about! MOL!

Charlott said...

Vocês são muito lindos!

meowmeowmans said...

Aw, we think it's sweet that Ginger loves Lolo so much.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Well, we can hardly blame those woofies for liking you two so much!!!

Eve Edwards said...

Priceless.... :-D :-D :-D Iakia