Hi there everyone!! Today I'm going to show you how I hide stuff. Hiding stuff is fun and there are so many things to hide..you know, like shiney treasures (car keys, house keys, a phone, etc.), bones, toys, one of Mom's favourite shoes (just one! NOT both!), or, as I chose for today's demonstration, a doggie cookie.
OK, this is how I do it:
1. Hold the treat firmly in your mouth and take it out into the garden.
2. Find a good hidey place for it (Suggestion: its a good idea to scope out potential hidey places ahead of time so you don't waste time looking for one when you need to hide something in a hurry).
3. Dig a hole.
4. Put the cookie in the hole and push the dirt over it using your nose.
5. Keep pushing that dirt cuz you gotta make sure you cover it good!!
6. Suggestion: Don't let anyone see your hidey place!!
7. There you are!! All done!! One other suggestion: clean your nose off before you go back in the house or your Mom will know what you have been up to and will follow you the next time she gives you a cookie.