Wednesday 18 May 2011

The Wood's Wednesday - Hamming it up (NOT)

Mom and Dad were invited to a BBQ last week, but it was coldish outside so they all went inside while the high point of the evening was outside with me...two big pig legs cooking over a slow fire. The smell was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!

But would you believe that while that delicious meat was cooking I was tied up about a mile away?? There I was suffering horribly as I sat and smelled helplessly. SUFFERING!! Surely it could be considered cruelty to animals for torturing me like that!!

I means SERIOUSLY, what does a guy have to do to get respect (and a big hunk of meat)? Tell me!! What tricks must I perform? I will do anything!!

9 comments:

Eve Edwards said...

Goddness Gracious... That is what I call TORRRRRRTURRRRRRRRRRRRE :-D

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Yep, we agree. TORTURE it is!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Oh how cruel! Such actions call for a "pee" on the carpet!

Katnip Lounge said...

We NEVER thought we'd say this Ellwood, but we feel sorry for you.

That was AWFUL!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh Ellwood, being close enough to smell it but not to taste it - that is just torture! We hope you at least to to have some later on in the evening!

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

You gotz to Ham it up! ...... mol

Sunny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunny said...

Oh Ellwood, my little handsome friend!
I have been missing you. My Mom has been ill and has not been able to help me with my blog! She promises that will all change very soon.
I hope you and the DaBadCats have a wonderful weekend.
♥♥♥ Lucy (Woof!)

Cory said...

OMC Ellwood...not sure how I missed this post. MOMMMM!!! Mom's can be so unhelpful.

Anyway Ellwood, I consulted with Grete and she said yes indeed this is considered woofie torture and you should be compensated for your pain and suffering.