Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Inside...

We are not allowed outside. 
Nope.
So we rule the house. It's normal.
We sleep anywhere we want to - in this case, the dog's kitchen bed.

 Makes us feel at least a tiny bit connected with the outside world...

 ...you know, with all the smells the dogs bring inside on their coats...

 Princess 2Shoes smells a little like 'dawg' though when we sleep here...

...so I HAVE to give her the bitey!!
(Cuz that's what I do to Ginger - well! Ginger asks for it!)

7 comments:

Cory said...

Sisters taste good...we nibble on each other all the time. We even nibble on Grete woofie. purrrrrr.....

Anonymous said...

Hmm, we're not sure we'd want doggie smells everywhere! :-P

You two need a "catio" to go outside safely!

Asta said...

hehehehehe
bitey face is fine amongst sisfuwws and I love youw clevew solution to getting a little outside in yoow lives, hehehe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Marilia said...

You´re a beautiful siamese! Love you!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh you two look so comfy!

Sparkle said...

I'm stuck inside too!

meowmeowmans said...

We are strictly indoors-only, too. Maybe you could get some window-whiffies?