Monday 16 July 2012

I had a dream....

 (Elioth dreaming:) ...mmmm...yaaaahh...that's right....me....

 ...boss...me....THE boss...um-hmmmm......mmmm.....

...WHO YOU LOOKIN' AT DAWG?...yahh....me....BOSS...Elioth...BOSSSSSssssss...
zzzzzz...


Whoa...I just had the best dream!! I dreamt that not only did the dawgs FINALLY get it through their thick dawg heads that we kids (Princess 2Shoes and me) rule, but that me, I, Elioth, was officially declared the boss...and even better, I dreamt that my highness-ship was made public!!

Then I woke up to find out that it was!! 
On Wendy's LOL spot
Look here: 
http://wendyslolspot.blogspot.cz/2012/07/lol-cat-double-feature.html


Are we cool or what? 
P.S. Thank you so much Wendy...I am now your loyal servant (but ONLY for you!) for life! And special thanks too, to Angel Lolo for helping Wendy out!!

7 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Well I think you should be declared the boss!

Katnip Lounge said...

We saw you, and we MOL'ed! Of COURSE you are the boss.
heh.

Marilia said...

MOL!!!!!! Lovely!

Sparkle said...

See, dreams DO come true!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Great LOLs! We think efurry kitteh is boss!

Cory said...

Whoa I'm woozy...you are so handsome and still just a kitten. purrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Eve Edwards said...

Growing into a handsome mancat, not that you would not be the cutest kitten evurrrr :) And I am going to check up on your boss-yness sooner than you fink ;o) Lotta luv and C U SOON BABOON.