Wednesday 30 May 2012

Tomorrow is my FIRST BIRTHDAY!!

Can you believe it? Tomorrow I will be ONE YEAR OLD!! I am such a big girl now...so much has changed in my life..so many great things and friends and family and, and...
And speaking of family, Mom says for my birthday present we are adding a new member to the family! Just for me! What? Mom just vetoe'd that ... ok, so the new member isn't for me, but STILL, I'm excited!! See? I'm even SMILING!!



Until then, enjoy me and my one-year-oldness!! I think I look rather smashing for my age! Surely you have to agree that my teeth are stunningly white!! :o))

11 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Happy early birthday, Ginger! We're not sure you'll appreciate the new member of your family...we'll see. LOL.

Cory said...

Happy Birthday Ginger! You have the brightest whitest toothies! Oh we can so hardly wait to see your reaction to your new family member...so exciting!

First birthday photo invitations said...

Very cute puppy!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We can't believe it! Happy early birthday!

Marilia said...

Happy BDay since now!!!!!!
In time: lovely teeths!!!

Deven said...

Oh, little Ginger...we can't wait to see you and your brother with your NEW brother. We're sort of passed out waiting ourselves to see him!

meowmeowmans said...

Happy birthday, Ginger! We bet you're going to be surprised when you see your new family member!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GINGER! You look simply fabulous!!!

Woofs, Purrs, Neighs and Hugs,
Tommy, The Chans, Vidock, Violette and #1

Eve Edwards said...

Happy miaowie birthday Gigi !!!!!!! Do tell your first impression from your "not-birthday-present" :-D Iakia cannot wait to read your stories which are gonna be wild and crazy I expect :-D

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Happy early Birthday!!!!! We can't wait to see your birthday present!!!

Unknown said...

Look after your teeth and your teeth will look after you !!! So cheezy - great photo. M