Friday 1 June 2012

DA BAD CAT HAS ARRIVED!!

 Hello!! You are NOT looking at a little guy; you are looking at ONE BAD CAT!!
Move over Tiny, (ok, please just schooch over a 'tiny' (haha!) bit for me), I am here and ready to show the world just what a bad dude I am!! 
Hey, just one look at me and you can see that I have THE pose. Check out my perfectly arched tail, my gorgeous ears...who could resist my stunningness? Who? (Ok, Tiny, you don't have to answer that...nobody needs to know what you think about me. Nobody! K?) 

 Not only do I have killer good looks, I am the fastest camera strap hunter in the galaxy!! I tell you, I can hunt a camera cord like it is no one's business!! I am so good that it is impossible to get a shot of me where I'm not zipping around!
But not to worry, I am HERE NOW so you'll be seeing lots of me from now on!!
WATCH THIS SPACE!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO ELIOTH

14 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

WE CANNOT WAIT!!! We're dying to know what the rest of the gang thinks of you, Elioth...ha ha ha!!!

btw, you are just the CUTEST eensy weensy kitteh in the WORLD.

GTnCo said...

oh how awesome! you look so cute and mean at the same time MOL! welcome home!!

Eve Edwards said...

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH we are up for a spin alright :-D :-D :-D cannot wait. Happy "entrée" into your new family where TONS of LOVE awaits you :) kisses from Iakia

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

OMC! Luvs your pointy little head! You have lots to learn, young grasshoppa!

Deven said...

Oh, little E...you have much to learn yet. Luckily for you, you're in a great place to learn about love and brothers and sisters of all kinds. I wish you a long and healthy life filled with love and happiness.

Marilia said...

OMG! Is a purrrrfect siamese little kitteh!!!!!

Fuzzy Tales said...

Ooooh boy! Welcome to your forever home, Elioth. We can't wait to read your adventures, we're pretty darned sure your escapades will be turning at least one Being's hair...or fur...white. Ha.

Stacy Hurt said...

Dat right dere is da mostest beutifulest Doberman I ever seen.

MOL

xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

MOLMOL word verif. is kittot

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

OK, young Sir Elioth... let's make one thing clear to you. You WILL be respectful of Tiny. That means being ice, always, and crawling around her. OK?

We do think you're a bit of a cutie...

Purrs,
The Chans

Sparkle said...

Elioth, you may be young but you are already awesome!

meowmeowmans said...

Welcome, Elioth! WE can see you are small, but mighty! :)

Cory said...

OMC!!!! Can I nurse you sweet one?

Motherly purrs,

Ellie

::NO! Momma you can't nurse him!!!!

Jealous purrs,

Cory

Angel Prancer Pie said...

What a handsum young kitteh you are! We cannot wait to hear more of your delightful antics! Get the Mom's password so you can log on after she's in bed! MOL!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!! you are so cute! And you have big paws to fill!!!