Tuesday 7 January 2014

Two Years Ago...

 Exactly 2 years ago I said 'good-bye' to my sweet, dear, INCREDIBLY LOVED
boy...Lautrec...Lolo

 He was my sun and my moon and my stars and I loved him with all my heart.
He had cancer. He couldn't stay. I had to let him go.
Now he is pain free for 2 years.
But I still miss him.

 Lolo with his sis-fur, Tiny.
Tiny turned 19 years old last month. Since Lolo passed, she spends nights sleeping close to my head..purring all night long (or so it seems)...she knows I loved him so and she is with me to bring me his love...and hers. I love her, too, ever so much!!

 Lolo loved to snuggle anywhere 
and he was always a late-riser in the morning.

 Lolo was Love. 
My LoLove.

 He was 'Baby'
..and 'Sweets'
..and 'Candyman'
He was 
and ALWAYS will be
LOVED.

LOLO, I MISS YOU.
MY HEART ACHES FOR YOU.
WAIT FOR ME AT THE BRIDGE.
I WILL COME SOME DAY AND WE WILL BE
TOGETHER AGAIN.


9 comments:

Lucky Lady said...

You feel the same as I do I miss my baby so much he always cuddled on me at night and I miss that it seemed to soon for him to go

Brian's Home Blog said...

Purrs, hugs and love from all of us. That was such a nice tribute to your sweet boy.

The Island Cats said...

Wow, we can't believe it's been 2 years. Purrs to you as you remember your sweet boy....

Sparkle said...

Purrs to you - we miss LoLo too and it was nice to see his handsome face today.

meowmeowmans said...

What a beautiful tribute to your beloved LoLo. Hugs, purrs and prayers to you.

Karen Jo said...

You wrote a beautiful tribute to Lolo. I miss him, too, and I know what it's like to lose your cuddle cat. My other kitties sleep on me and next to me, but they don't cuddle up to me the way Herman did.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We miss Lolo too. He had such a huge personality!

Three cheers for Tiny for still going strong!

We hope you will post more often in 2014. We miss hearing from you.

Purrs,
The Chans

Mickey's Musings said...

Hugs and Headbumps as you remember Lolo.We know what is is to lose your heart kitty.Tillie was Mom's after Mickey passed away in 2011.
We purr 2014 will be a good year for you all.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure,JJ
and Angels Tiger and Tillie

Thank you for your kind thoughts and purrs
when our Tiger crossed the Bridge.
She was a sweet kitty .

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Yes, we know the feeling oh so well......
We send you Soft Purrz to help heal your heart on such a Sad Day ^..^ x5

Your Lolo waz such a handsum mancat.This waz such a beautiful tribute to him.

"Thank You" fur stopping wif your Condolencez az Sunny made hiz way to de Bridge. It waz furry kind ov you ~ ^..^ x5 ♥♥♥♥♥