Monday 20 February 2012

Monday stroll...

Ok, so the actual stroll wasn't today, it was 2 days ago...
but STILL!! 

 Come along with us anyway!


 Mom said it is a good thing that I have a sweater on and that we have a few black spots on us or she just might lose us even if we are standing right in front of her...I don't get what she means though...


 We love sniffing in the snow and checking everything out..and running. And me, Princess Ginger, it is my job to always make sure that Ellwood isn't getting into any trouble. To do this, I must constantly be right there with him whenever he finds something...


...or, as the case often is...nothing!


Yesterday Mom, Dad and Auntie Iva went to a cat show in Prague...they saw some really nice cats (yeah, I bet they did!!! hehehe!)...lots of really huge Maine Coons (some of them weighed 10.5 kg!! Man!! That's waaay more than I weigh), but only a few orientals and siamese. Mom said that the oris and siamese they saw were really pretty...there was a siamese red point there called 'Gentleman' and he, according to Mom, was very handsome...and there was even a siamese that looked a lot like Lolo, which, of course, made Mom cry. 

We do hope she finds a new kitty soon....(but I hope she doesn't get one of those Maine Coons...I bet one of those cats could whip Ellwood's and my butts with one paw!) 

Oh!! We got a souvenir from the cat show! Mom bought us a new toy...one of those on a wand that has flingy-dingy things at the end of it!! Wooo hooo! I think I like cat shows!!

8 comments:

Karen Jo said...

It looks like you had a great stroll in the snow. I didn't even know that woofies liked wand toys. I hope you have lots of fun with it. I also hope that your Mom finds a new kitty soon.

Herman

Ellen Whyte said...

Toys and a walk? Now that's a good weekend!

meowmeowmans said...

Wow! That looks like a great stroll in the snow. We sure hope your mom finds a new kitteh real soon.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Great pics! We nefur haf gotten anything but one dusting this year!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Wow! You guys still have a lot of snow on the ground. It's all gone at this end.

We are also hoping that you find a new kitty brother or sister soon.

Purrs,
The Chans (and woofs from Tommy)

Katnip Lounge said...

ACK! Snow makes our paw pads COLD! We're happy that you enjoy it, hahameow.

Our bro Tiny Johnson has Maine Coon in him, he's TWENTY pounds, and he's not fat at all.

Cory said...

Wow, all we are getting is soggy rain here...snow would be lots more fun!! Maine Coons are cool cats! Our Ginger likes to imagine that he is one...but he "only" weighs about 15 pounds!

Purring that the right kitten/cat joins your family soon.

Purrs,

Cory

Jacqueline said...

Enjoy your new toy and stay warm, sweeties!...Happy Mardi Gras, precious friends=Laissez les bons temps rouler!!!...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat