Friday 24 February 2012

Ginger: MOM IS A LIAR!!!

 There we were on Tuesday...at the vet TO GET MY STITCHES OUT!!!

 I was a bit worried that it might hurt...

 I looked to Mom for guidance...

 ..because my tummy was looking like this (though I never got to see it like you can here)...and Mom said that in just a few minutes, we would be able to take off the HORRIBLE SWEATER FOREVER!!!


At least while we waited (and waited),
Ellwood and I got to watch Animal TV: Gus the parrot (see him there in that cage?).

Finally, we saw the vet. 
BUT!!
He only took out HALF of my stitches...
AND TOLD ME 
I HAVE TO KEEP WEARING
THE HORRIBLE SWEATER
FOR ANOTHER WEEK!!!

MOM! YOU ARE A BIG, FAT LIAR!!

Mom: Ginger!! I'm so sorry! I SWEAR I didn't know it would be like that!!



7 comments:

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Yep, our Teri lies sometimes, too. Like when she says ' Just one more nail to clip, then we're done...'

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh no! Not more sweater time! I would hate that!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Oh no! We are so sorry bout the sweater, stitches, and your Mom. MOL! Hang in there. xoxo

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Come, come, Sweet Ginger. What we think happened is that you Mom was lied to by the vet...

Cory said...

Moms sometimes get confused...and sometimes there is wishful thinking. I mean sometimes we've gone to the vet and mom says stuff like I won't leave you and the evil vet says they want to hold us prisoner "for our own good"....lies lies all lies!!!!! But we think it's the vets evil doing...

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Oh no ... yoo poor baby! It's horrible when yoor mom tricks yoo. Purrs. xx

Anonymous said...

why is it all mommehs is terrible liars about these things? hmph.