OK, it is officially MY day today, but as Lolo had to spend most of HIS day at the vet, I thought I should talk about him instead of me since my day is usually pretty boring.
Mom and Dad took Lolove to the vet after he went since Saturday without eating or drinking much. The vet wanted to keep him there so that they could re-hydrate him and check him out better. Poor Lolo, they had to poke him and stick needles in him, but he did come home looking a bit happier and the first thing he did was to go eat - that's good, right? He has to go back tomorrow, but just for more liquids.
He has to eat a special food for a couple of days and will be on antibiotics. The vet said it looks, but she couldn't be totally sure, that he somehow ingested some poison!! Poor Lolo!!
After his injections yesterday, he had a REALLY puffy paw, which worries Mom...
Any ideas? And does anyone know how to read this???