Friday 25 March 2011

Friends on Friday

OK, it's me, LOLO, again....hey, what do you expect? I'm Siamese...everyone knows that we Siamese love to talk so I'm just doing what comes natural to me, but today I really have a good reason to talk...

This is the deal: My girlfriend, AttieCattie, sent me a pretty pink envelope the other day with a LOVE LETTER (for my eyes only!!) and a two *surprises* inside: NIP (!!) and two pretty pink silk flowers.

I love flowers so I got them out right away and displayed them on my lovely self. Then I took some slow deep breaths of the nipfume that was eminating from the pink envelope.

The glorious smell was so strong that it lured Tiny in from the other room and onto the bed. But believe you me, I told her to BACK OFF BABY!! I should have told her to leave the house or maybe even the continent or something because you know what she did when I stepped away from MY ENVELOPE for a few minutes???

Yep. She is so busted....and this is only the half of it...

...someone looks waisted!!

Mom put the (shredded) envelope right next to Tiny on the bed who seemed to think she needed to go in for another nip hit...so I said: OVER MY DEAD BODY, TINY..ya nip-head!!

At least I got her to stop hogging all the nip... but I'm not sure she heard anything I said ...she was passed out before I even managed to turn around!!

Well, at least one of us had a good time! I just want to thank my lovely AttieCattie for thinking of me...I was so touched I almost cried!! No, Tiny, I DID NOT CRY...I just had something in my eye.

15 comments:

Kea said...

What a wonderful surprise from your ladycat love, Lautrec. So sweet of Attie to do that!

Too bad about Tiny horning in and hogging the nip...Apparently you can't turn your back on her for even a moment when nip is involved! Maybe she needs a bit of help with her "problem?"

-Fuzzy Tales

Annie Bear said...

You must be a sweetie (I know you are) to receive such a thoughtful gift from your girlfriend. Wow, Tiny really got in your stash. She reminds me of myself.

The Island Cats said...

What a cool surprise from Attie!! Too bad Tiny tried to horn in on all that nip!!

Cory said...

Oh that looks fun! I was thinking of the funny video of the guilty woofie that's been circulating around on youtube...and how Tiny doesn't look a bit guilty for stealing the nip!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Lolo, you look totally gorgeous with those flowers!

It sounds like that was quite some nip. Even though you are pretending to be a big macho guy, we think you're really cool to have shared it with Tiny!

Purrs,
The Chans

Malyss said...

Lolo, you're soooo romantic! For once, I was angry with Tiny!she did not respect your gift!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Lautrec, yoo are very patient wiv Tiny. If Alfie did that to a letter I received from my gerlfriend Dommy, I'd ... I'd ... there'd be a BIG smackdown!

Love Milo xx

Anonymous said...

what a MESS my present made!!! tell your mommeh i is verreh sorreh about that, MOL. so glad you enjoyed it, mine mancat. but somefing a little mysterious... when i sented teh envelope there was THREE pink flowers inside... hmm, "curiouser and curiouser." Tiny was a little naughty to shred up your envelope like that and steal your nips, BUT, i can not blames her, that is primo nips i sented, my verreh favorite kind, so i can unnerstands.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

That was a very lovely present you got and I think you showed great restraint not to get into a smackdown over that breach.. That was yours.. Great pictures of the event and I must admit I laughed at the nipped out one's.. Hugs GJ xx

CCL Wendy said...

It's OK, Lolo! Real mancats do cry, you know! And it was a very touching thing for Attie Cattie to do. She must love you very much.

Since Tiny is so tiny, she can't handle much of that stuff, so keep it away from her so she doesn't OD.

I must say you look stunning with the pink flowers on you. I think pink is Attie's favourite colour.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is so sweet of your sweetie to send you such a nice NipFest!

CCL Wendy said...

Lolo hit the LOLSpot again today, as part of an ensemble post. Just thought I'd let you know.

Jacqueline said...

Such a sweet, wonderful card from your girl, handsome Lolo!...It does look like beautiful Tiny enjoyed your nip a little too much=we sometimes have that problem too :)...Hope you all are happy and well...Sending hugs and kisses, sweet friends...Calle, Halle, Sukki
PS...We enjoyed your LOL post at Wendy's=you guys are really famous!!xoxo

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Ahhh love, so good for the soul! And you do look so handsome in pink. But Lolo, Tiny is a senior and you know how good herbal stimulation can be for old folks, sooooo... even though it was a present from your lovely lady, it's good that Tiny could share!

The Crew said...

What a great surprise from Attie, but it looks like someone overindulged a bit!