Monday 21 April 2014

19 YEARS and 4 Months

Yep!! I'm still here and I'm still avoiding the flashy beast 
(even if it doesn't really flash)...

Life is good. I take it easy and Mom spoils me...


She just doesn't post pictures here very often...
I guess she is too busy cleaning up after us...
and making her animals (the sculptures).
But I know she loves me and us and THAT is what is MOST important, right? 
Right. 
If I say it; it's true. 
Because I'm Tiny..Tiny Mighty..
and older than eniahyew so I know evraythang!! 

IMPORTANT P.S. - IF YOU LOVE LITTLE CATS, YOU HAFFTA LOVE BIG CATS AND HELP PROTECT THEM AGAINST BAD PEOPLE. 
PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION TO HELP TIGERS: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/790/294/887/china-punish-buyers-of-poached-tiger-body-parts/?taf_id=10884701&cid=email_na#

13 comments:

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Oh you're so adorable! Even if you don't like your picture taken, we love to see you!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look marvelous!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You're looking absolutely gorgeous, Tiny!

Purrs from your admiring friends,
The Chans

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hi , Tiny !
You look furry good for not wanting your human to take any photos :)

Sparkle said...

Tiny, I hate getting my photo taken too - and when I'm your age, I'm sure I'll still hate it!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

lookin good tiny....we could all hope ta look az good when we getz ta bee cloze ta 20'z....heerz ta a sooper awesum day

N heerz hizzez N curzes... N we haz plentee... ta any one doin harm oh any kind ta de big catz....any animal reel lee

The Island Cats said...

You're looking good, Tiny!

meowmeowmans said...

Looking fantastic, Tiny! We love you, pal!

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Cat! Please let me know where I can send a picture of Clementine! And give you all the information! And see if the Lady can help!! I have looked everywhere and cannot find her! Just send it to jcfloresinc@gmail.com

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You are looking great tiny!!!

We haven't been by to visit in forever! Meowm didn't realize it was your Mom she has been purchasing those darling little sculptures from!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You are looking great tiny!!!

We haven't been by to visit in forever! Meowm didn't realize it was your Mom she has been purchasing those darling little sculptures from!

Things to do in Los Angeles said...

Very good post.
Visit Things to do in dc

Things to do in Los Angeles said...

Oh wow! What a lovely cat.
Things to do in dc