Saturday 13 April 2013

HOT MANCAT SEEKS HOT MANCAT ADVICE!!!

 Hey all  you hot mancats out there, I'm appealing to you for some advice.
You know, advice about the ladies....

 ...except that my situation is a BIT different...
You see, I've got this girl that is sooo crazy about me that she is nearly glued to me...
And she loves to snuggle up to me as soon as I lay down. And that would be fine..
IF SHE WERE A CAT!!

 I means SERIOUSLY!! I would have no problems if she was a tabby or a calico or a persian or a tuxedo kitty or any of a whole bunch of kinds of kitties...
...but this girl is A DOG!!! A REAL, barking dog (but she is kinda cute!!).

What CAN I do? She will lay down next to me, pretend to sleep, roll over on her back, then BAMMMM!! Out of the blue,
she'll PLANT a big slobbery kiss on me.

EWWWWW!
EWWW, EWWWW, EWWWWWW!!
H E L P ! ! ! !


8 comments:

Cory said...

Your woofie is so adorable...we say just go with it!

Katnip Lounge said...

We think you're in some big trouble! Maybe try changing your perfume?

Fuzzy Tales said...

Hmm, we think the feeling might be mutual. Secretly, of course.

Sparkle said...

MOL! I smack the dog here if she comes near me... but I don't think you want to do that!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Elioth, you've got to be a perfect gentleman! Ginger clearly LOVES you and you simply cannot break her heart. So, show that big heart of yours, and love her right back, even if she is a dawg......

Purrs,
The Chans

The Island Cats said...

OMC! Maybe you should get up and run away!! Or will she just follow???

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Ooooh! You betta show her yoo love her!!!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Wow! We are at a loss for words, and have no advice to give!