Thursday 22 March 2012

Our Wednesday in Da Woods with DaBigDawgs and DaLittleBeans!!! And our new neighbor!!

Hullo!! Ginger here (get ready...I'm feeling chatty today!)! 

You see that white speck above? Well, that is the business end (and I DO mean business!) of Ellwood and just above him, that red speck is Berda the grandma (remember our Irish terrier friends?) And you wanna know where we are? We are in a forest where a bazillion snowdrop (flowers) are blooming. 
I kid you not...there are at least a bazillion!!

Remember little bean Adele? 
There she is running through the leaves and snowdrops.

Here are just a few of the snowdrops. 
You know, when Mom told me we were going to see snow drops I was not so happy because I want Spring to be here (it is now!! woo hoo!), but then I saw that she meant snow drop FLOWERS!!

That little bean Adele jumps almost as good as me!!

And the bigger little bean Klara is a great jumper, too and even sticks her tongue out like I do!! haha!

..more snow drops...

...and another million more...

...and a sunset...soon those trees will be turning green...woo hoo!!

OH MAN!!! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU ABOUT OUR NEW NEIGHBOR!!

Meet Lilli...or, as Mom calls her: ChilliLilli!!
She is a RhymerWiner and she is only 11 weeks old, but already as big as Ellwood!!
 You might think she is all cute and all that and I agree, she is...

 but you know why these photos are all fuzzy? 

 Because NOT ONLY is she a wiggle worm, 
she is even goofier than I am! Look! 
She can't stop herself from making
GOOFY FACES!!

 Goofy...

 Goofy!!

GOOFY!!
GOOFY LILLI!!!

6 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Great pics! Lilli is adorable. We think she will be alot fun as a neighbor. How could she not be with that face?

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Lilli looks like a real cutie!

And that run through the woods looks really wonderful!

Woofs,
Tommy

Cory said...

Oh wow Lilli is adorable!!!! I mean for a woofie!

Marilia said...

Smile doggie!!!! Love!

Deven said...

I'm so glad you and your big brother have a new playmate to run around your lovely woods with. And, soon, you may have another surprise in your lives. I hope you will enjoy your new friends.

Eve Edwards said...

What a lovely goofy spring day with goofy lil´friends :-D