Friday 4 November 2011

Give Peace a Chance

Here, on what may well be our last day of nice Fall weather, I want to say that I will do my little part to achieve world peace.

I offer to forgive and forget that I ever saw Ginger sitting on my chair. 
I will make peace with the idea that she loves me so much that she worships the ground (and chair) that I sit and walk on. 
I promise to be zen about it and will not make a fuss. 
(Though if she EVER does it again I will be forced to show her my Elvis look - a.k.a. my WildFang look!)

PEACE AND LOVE to all of you.
May we all learn to get along so that peace becomes a possibility. 
We don't have to love everyone, but we do need to tolerate everyone!

P.S.
Thank you SO MUCH for your purrs...they really helped!!
I am feeling much, much better!!
(As if you couldn't tell, huh?)
Here's lots o' purrs back at cha!

9 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

HURRAH! Lolo, we are glad you're feeling better! Maybe even well enough to feel just a *little* warlike, we hope...hee hee!

The Island Cats said...

We are purring for peace!!

Sparkle said...

Lolo, I can see you are back in rare form, purring for peace in your own inimitable way!

Karen Jo said...

Peace can start small and grow. I am glad that you are purring for peace. Peace be with you today and every day.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Lola we are so pleased yoo are feeling better. Love and Peace to you all. xx

Unknown said...

Peace begins in each of us. Happy to hear you are feeling better.

Fuzzy Tales said...

Well said, Lolo. Sometimes we all need lessons in tolerance.

Glad you're feeling better!

Peace to you all today and always.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That truly is very big-hearted of you, Lolo!
We're so happy you're feeling better!

Purrs,
The Chans

meowmeowmans said...

Yay! we are glad you're feeling better, Lolo. :)

We are purring and praying for peace, too!