A lot of blogs are written by cats or dogs, but behind each of them, there is also a human to help with the difficult stuff. There are other blogs that are written purely by humans. This award is for the humans since often on cat and dog blogs, we hear a lot about the furry friends, but little about their slaves (the humans in their lives). Here is a chance for you humans to put your hands on the keyboard - please complete steps A, B and C:
A. Thank and link back to the person who gave this award.
B. Share 7 things about yourself:
Thank you Franklin, Dobby and Tasha (and their human!) at Mishkat! Hey guys, Lautrec is so happy that there are other gardening kitties...he would love to have a big garden party for all of you and maybe find a way to share seeds or garden advice...anyone have any suggestions?
B. Share 7 things about yourself:
1. I started out studying metallurgy my first year in college, but was so bored by it that I switched to what I had always loved....art.
2. Though I lived the first half of my life in America (not including the 2 years in China) and the second half in Europe, I feel more at home in Europe.
3. I think Lautrec is the reincarnation of my first Siamese cat Lao'tza. The first time Lautrec and I met, he rolled onto my feet and looked up at me as if to say: 'I am so happy to be back!'.
4. I think Tiny is capable of healing both humans and other animals. I thought maybe I was crazy to think this, but since have learned that other people believe that animals have healing capabilities.
5. I am the youngest of 7 children, but have no children of my own...except my beloved cats and all the birds and other animals that want to call my garden home! Oh yes, and the 10 fish in our pond - yes, they each have a name!!
6. I am absolutely happy spending all my free-time at our country house puttering around inside the house (usually baking!) or outside (usually picking weeds or moving plants around!) and/or taking walks in the forest around our house.
7. Since I also live in Prague, I have literally spent hundreds of hours walking around the city photographing odd or unusual things (i.e. I have a blog dedicated to doors in Prague - thedoorhunter - because I like doors and like to 'hunt' them). Besides doors, I love to look for interesting shadows, reflections, good graphitti, interesting man-hole covers and for the interesting benches for my friend Malyss' blog about benches.
C. OK, now it is time to pass this award on to other bloggers. I would guess that most of the bloggers I know/follow have already had this award, but I will, nevertheless, pass it on to the following 5 blogs (these are not limited to cat blogs (i.e. Cat's Cats and Down Home in North Carolina), but also other kinds of blogs such as Malyss' blog about benches, Sunny's blog about her dog named Lucy and Heather's blog about beautiful food she makes and shows you how to make!!) - please check each and all of these blogs out because they are each very interesting and fun to follow:
Benches on My Way - Malyss (Malyss also has 2 cats - Jim and Chataigne)
Cat's Cats - Cat (a handful of fun, sweet and quirky cats of all ages)
Down Home in North Carolina - Cecilia (not just about Madi, but also about NC)
Life with Lucy - Sunny (and check out Sunny's other blog full of wonderful photos: Barnyards and Barnacles)
Sprinkle Bakes - Heather (who also has a very cute dog named Churro!)