Monday 19 April 2010

Lolo Monday/Lolo Lundi



Hello and Happy Monday! We had really nice weather over the weekend and FINALLY, Tiny and I were able to go out and just do what we love to do in our garden: nothing; anything; nothing; snooping; sleeping; nothing; hunting; more nothing; chasing a fly; looking beautiful; and finally, nothing!! But I take time to do three things I really love - 1) visit the fish; 2) have a cool drink of water from the pond; and 3) as a extra treat, have a nice breath of flower air..mmmmm! I love smelling the flowers!! (Yes, I guess you could say I am a closet romantic!)

7 comments:

Kea said...

What a *fabulous* garden you have! We have garden-envy! And fish--you have fish! Yummy! :-)

SquirrelQueen said...

Kitties are so smart when it comes to relaxing and enjoying life. Happy Monday!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That sure does look like a heck of a fun garden you've got there!

Jacqueline said...

Lovely photos of your beautiful garden and pond...Lautrec, your so handsome and a closet romantic?...We might all be in love with you!!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Lautrec...you have a lovely garden. I bet you and Tiny have such fun there. Closet romantic...ummm that is nice to know.
I was in need of a man cat recently for Date night at Twix's. I'll remember you next time. However you would have had to travel through volcanic ashe to be my date and I would not want you to be in danger.
Madi and Mom

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Your garden is outstanding, Lolo! We especially love the koi pond!

Anonymous said...

heehee Lolo i guess you really ARE a romantic! i am jealous of your big beautiful garden, my mommeh only has a teeny one that come to think of it i have not seen her giving any attention to lately...