Wednesday 13 July 2011

The Wood's Wednesday - Fur-not-ever

It's summer;
it's hot out;
my furr falls everywhere;
I'm hot;
the ticks love to burrow into my fur...the other bugs too.
What to do?
Me 'BEFORE'

Me 'NOW'

I know my tail looks a bit like a rope,
but I'm liking this look...
and it feels so good, too!!

BTW: I never knew I had so many spots!!
When all my furr was shaved off, I turned into a mini-Dalmation!! Sorry this picture is kinda fuzzy, but I don't like to hold still for photo shoots!

8 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

You do have a lot of spots, Ellwood! And all of them are adorable. :-)

We can imagine how good you feel now!

las794 said...

You look nice & cool, Wood-man!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Loookin goood!

Catio Tales said...

Oh dear - we are trying not to giggle. But when I had my leg shaved I felt horrible and naked so - even though you are a dawg and I don't show much sympathy for them - I do feel for you!

Eve Edwards said...

Ohh we are luvin´ it Mr E :-) I am sure it feels nice and comfy and ....a little naked :-D
Regards from Iakia

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hey Spotty! You look great!

Woofs,
Tommy

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Ellwood ~ we all lubs yoo tons and yoo look really cool! Smoochies.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Wood! You are nekkid!!!!!

We are going to call you Spot for now!